Need Help to be Standards-Compliant?
Many organizations find themselves in a position where customers expect or demand compliance with IT security, service management or software quality standards such as:
- ISO 27001 : Information security management
- ISO 22301 : Business continuity management
- ISO 9001 : Quality management
- ISO 20000-1 : IT service management
What We Do
We help clients comply with relevant international and sector standards by:
- Conducting gap analyses against requirements.
- Developing and documenting any missing policies and working practices
- Ensuring that changes are aligned with the organization’s culture.
- Creating awareness through face-to-face training courses, workshops and our online ‘Systems Academy’.
- Coordinating business change.
- Carrying out internal audits and monitoring corrective action.
- Guiding the organization through the certification process where formal certification by an accredited third party is required.
Whether you are seeking to improve IT security and/or attain certification to international or industry standards we can help you to identify and implement the changes that are needed, while keeping bureaucracy to a minimum.
Founded in 1991, we have more than 25 years experience of developing, testing and assessing high-integrity software applications and associated management systems in the aerospace, nuclear power generation, oil production, hosting and healthcare sectors.