Need Help to be Standards-Compliant?
Many organizations find themselves in a position where customers expect or demand compliance with one or more information security or IT service standards such as:
- ISO 27001 : Information security management
- ISO 22301 : Business continuity management
- PCI DSS : Payment card industry data security
- ISO 9001 : Quality management
- ISO 20000-1 : IT service management
What We Do
We help clients comply with relevant standards by:
- Conducting gap analyses against the mandatory requirements.
- Identifying and helping address obstacles that could interfere with changes.
- Delivering training and creating awareness:
- We can use our online ‘Systems Academy’ to augment face-to-face courses and workshops.
- We can also tailor our training activities to meet specific customer requirements.
- Developing any essential working practices documentation that is missing.
- Coordinating business change and monitoring the results.
- Conducting technical vulnerability scans of wired and wireless networks, IT infrastructure components, servers and PCs.
- Carrying out internal audits and managing corrective action.
- Guiding the organization through the certification process where formal certification by an accredited third party is required.
Whether you are seeking to improve IT security and/or attain certification to international or industry standards we can help you to identify and implement the changes that are needed, while keeping bureaucracy to a minimum.